An Open and Affirming Congregation
Summer Sunday worship service: 10 AM
(11 AM the rest of the year)
Pastor Gayle Tucker
5320 W. Giddings, Chicago IL 60630
Please take our Worship Survey!
You can return it to the church via mail, email, or even deliver it by hand!
(Click on any event name for more details.)
- Special Music Worship Service
August 26, 2018 10:00 am
- Rally Day Pancake Breakfast
September 9, 2018 8:30 am
- Rally Day Worship Service
September 9, 2018 11:00 am
- Installation at Eden UCC
September 30, 2018 4:00 pm
1861-2018: 157 YEARS of WORSHIP and COMMUNITY SERVICE
We are so happy that you have made your way to our website!
We hope that as you explore our website, you will want to come and worship with us, then hear us welcome you with our welcome song at fellowship time!
The Congregational Church of Jefferson Park is people of faith who loves music, serving their community, the rich traditions of a church founded in 1861, and the incredible involvement of the children , youth, and young adults. We also enjoy congregational parties, adult religious discussion groups, and fun-filled fund raisers.
We are an intentionally open and affirming congregation. We welcome persons of every age, gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender identity or sexual orientation, political affiliation, economic and social status, educational background, physical or mental disability, faith background, marital standing, and family structure.
We hope that we can be a place for you as you grow in your spiritual journey and that you come to learn from us as we look forward to learning from you.
- Pastoral Care — If you or someone you know would like or is in need of a visit, please contact Pastor Gayle in the church office, via phone (773-725-0121) or email (email@example.com), via call or text to her cell (608-751-1948), or via Facebook message. Leave voicemail messages with details or with a message to call back.
Please note that if you leave a message Thursday afternoon through Saturday, it will not be listened to until Sunday morning.
Also let us know if you have visited someone, so that care and visits can be coordinated. Thank you!
- Weekly Volunteers — Each week there are opportunities to serve as liturgist and/or announcer, greeter and/or ushers and to host fellowship time, as well as to sponsor the chancel flowers. Please sign up to serve your congregation!